Tuesday 21 October 2014

How To Look Good Naked - "What is Pretty?" - Day 2

Today is the second day of my "How to look good naked" challenge. Last night I didn't do anything to my face before going to bed, which is bad. I also slept with my face pressed against the pillow, so I was really expecting to see dark circles and crinkles on my face. I didn't get enough sleep either (only about 5 hours), but I did drink some water before bed. This is what I look like today:


Do I feel good today? Oh yes :)


I don't see changes in my skin because it's early days yet, but I'll try to stick to my meal plan, drink plenty of water and get enough sleep! I've fought the temptation to eat chocolate or spread nutella on my bread this morning, which was such a challenge as chocolate is one of my weaknesses. I'm proud of myself so far, although last night I'd almost forgotten about the healthy-eating part and nearly ordered a takeaway. I ended up having a mixed leaf salad (rocket, watercress and spinach) with balsamic vinegar as dressing and slices of roast pork chops to add flavour. I quite enjoyed that meal :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment